Helping you getting the perfect size!
Hoop earring size
Choosing your perfect hoop earring size depends on quite some details. Questions you should ask yourself are:
1. In which earring hole do I want to wear the hoops?
2. How high or low is the position of my earhole?
3. How do I want to wear the hoops, close to my earloop or a little looser?
In general we recommend the following sizes:
For a wider/bigger fit at least 14mm in your first earhole, 12mm in your second earhole and 10mm in your third and up.
For a normal/looser fit at least 12mm in your first earhole, 10mm in your second earhole and 8mm in your third and up.
for a close/tighter fit at least 10mm in your first earhole, 8mm in your second earhole and up (please note that this will not work for everyone, if you have a thicker earlobe or a earhole that is placed higher, then we don't recommend these sizes)
How to determine your finger curcumference and diameter:
1. Wrap a strip of paper around the area of your finger where you want to wear the ring.
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler to get the circumference of your finger.
4. Divide that by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger.
5. Look up your ring size using the guide below.
- Measure when your fingers are at room temperature. Don't measure when your body temperature is either too cold or too hot. A cold finger shrinks while a hot finger expands causing an inaccurate size reading. When two sizes seem to fit or you hesitate between two sizes, always go with the larger one.
- Wide band styles tend to run slightly small. If you want to purchase a ring with a wide band, move up a size from your measurement.
- When measuring your finger don't use a string/cord, they tend to stretch, which may result in getting wrong size. Always use a paper strip about 1/2 inch width.
- Big knuckles may can affect your size. If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and go for the size in between the two.
- Our size chart is a tool to help you to determine your size. We cannot guarantee that the size you measure is your exact size.
Ring size guide:
|Diameter mm||Circumference mm||Diameter Inch|| Curfumference Inch
||US size||EUR size||UK size|
||1.78||3.5||13 1/2||G 1/2|
||1.88||4.5||14 1/2||I 1/2|
Here you'll find our bracelet and bangle size guide:
|13 cm - 15 cm||S||Bracelet fits loose at 13 cm and normal tight at 15 cm|
|15 cm - 16.5 cm||M||Bracelet fits loose at 15 cm and normal tight at 16.5 cm|
|16.5 cm - 19 cm||L||Bracelet fits loose at 16.5 cm and normal tight at 19 cm|
If you are concerned or have questions about this then please contact us at email@example.com.