U heeft geen producten in uw winkelwagen.
THE SIZE GUIDE:
The model is wearing the sizes as given above.These are the avarage sizes we recommend per position.
We work with outer sizes. An 8mm hoop has an 8mm outer diameter and a 6mm inner diameter. It depends
on the size and shape of your earlobe whether you can take a size down or not. Sizing up is always possible,
however we don’t recommend it for the tragus.
1. In which earring hole do I want to wear the hoops?
2. How high or low is the position of my earhole?
3. How do I want to wear the hoops, close to my
earloop or a little looser?
Ring sizing can be tricky and is a very personal choice! Some wear their rings loose, some tight. If you do not
know your ring size, we recommend having your finger sized by a local jeweler. You can also order a FREE ring
sizer here. If you’ve ordered with us before and would like a refresher on your ring size, please email us
— we’re here to help!
DETERMINING YOUR RING SIZE
1. Wrap a strip of paper around the area of your finger where you want to wear the ring.
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the paper against a ruler to get the circumference of your finger.
4. Look up your ring size using the guide below.
- Measure when your fingers are at room temperature.
- Wide band styles tend to run slightly small.
- Big knuckles may can affect your size. If your knuckle
is a lot larger than the base of your finger,
measure both the base of your finger and your
knuckle and go for the size in between.